Sports Massage & Personal Training based in Shepshed & Castle Donington
Don’t Live in Pain!
Using Sports Massage, Sports injury acupuncture or Kinesio taping, releive pain and improve your wellbeing.
Based in Castle Donington you are in easy reach of answers and relief.
Sports Massage isn’t just for athletes but for everybody! We only ever look for answers when your injured, regular massage can prevent injury and improve athletic performance and stop aches and pains.
To get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07435565950 or send me a direct message via the enquiry form below.
Questions & Answers
Q: How often should I get a sports massage or Acupuncture?
A: You will see the benefits from sports massage with as little as 1 massage per month but for best results weekly or fortnightly is recommended.
Q: How long will a typical massage last?
A: There is no such thing as a typical sports massage as each treatment is specifically tailored to suit your needs. However, most treatment will take between 20 and 60 minutes; an initial consultation and treatment may take up to 90 minutes.
Q: What should I wear?
A: It all depends on the individual treatment but use usually shorts and T-shirt are recommended.
Q: Does it hurt?
A: Prehabilative sports massage is not painful as there are no underlying problems. Some of the techniques used in rehabilitative massage can be uncomfortable but should never be unbearable. A massage that causes you to tense up with pain would be counter-productive.
The Benefits of Sports Massage
- Promotes recovery from injury
- Eases stiffness in tired and damaged muscles
- Alleviates the effects of stress and tension
- Increases mobility, allowing freedom of movement
- Provides pain relief and reduces swelling
- Removes scar tissue, reducing the occurrence of repeat injuries
- Improves and stimulates circulation
- Identifies potential problem areas, preventing injury
- Promotes improved performance of sporting activity
- Increases endurance
- Improves posture
- Helps aid relaxation